There are a plethora of wedding and reception venues available in South Carolina. Amongst them all, the accommodations at the Sea Pines Resort receive some of the highest praise in the Low Country. According to the official Sea Pines Resort, this resort has garnered accolades from Forbes Travel Guide, Conde’ Nast Traveler, and the Four Diamond Award from AAA. Read why a Sea Pines Wedding is worthy of such honor.
Sea Pines Resorts offers some of the most breathtaking sites for the wedding couple and their attendees. You have the option of being married under a majestic centuries-old Liberty Oak, on a lush emerald lawn overlooking the Calibogue Sound, or saying, “I do,” on the Sea Pines Beach.
Magnificent Reception Venues
Just as breathtaking as the wedding venues are at Sea Pines Resorts, the reception venues are just as magnificent. The couple and their guests will enjoy celebrating their special day with elegance and sophistication while surrounded by the soothing sights and sounds of nature.
Sea Pines Wedding Week Events
Wedding week events are just another service the couple has access to if they choose to have a Sea Pines Wedding. You can turn that one special day into a week of activities that can include a Welcome Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Girls’ Day, Guys’ Day, Bridal Luncheon, and Farewell Brunch.
Exceptional Ceremony/Reception Packages
A Sea Pines Wedding is not complete without its exceptional wedding/reception packages. They include just about everything a couple needs to commemorate their special day. And according to the Sea Pines Wedding and Catering Selections pdf, a ceremony/reception package includes practical services and ancillary items for the comfort and convenience of all attendees.
Award-Winning Catering and Cuisine
Sea Pines Catering has provided its patrons with a world-class dining experience for more than 50 years. The superior quality, exceptional taste, and impressive presentation will surely satisfy even the hardest to please gourmand.
Magnificent Wedding/Reception Venues
Sea Pines Resort offers the couple a nice collection of splendid outdoor and indoor wedding/reception venues. Here are the options available:
- Sea Pines Beach – Accommodates up to 225. Situated in front of the Sea Pines Beach Club, the Atlantic Ocean serves as a backdrop to this location. Surrounded by soft, pristine sands and a serene atmosphere, this is the perfect location if the couple is looking for relaxed luxury.
- 18th Lawn of Harbour Town Golf Links – Accommodates up to 225. This spot is situated on the lush green lawns at Harbour Town Golf Links and overlooks what has been called Hilton Head’s hidden treasure by the sea – The Calibogue Sound. Harbour Town and its signature lighthouse serve as a backdrop.
- The Liberty Oak– Accommodates up to 200. This centuries-old oak serves as a unique backdrop against The Sea Pines Resorts Harbour Town Yacht Basin and Harbour Town’s signature lighthouse.
- The Liberty Oak Canopy – Accommodates up to 150. This covered setting is accented with breathtaking oak trees and overlooks the Harbour Town Yacht Basin. Complete with views of the marina and Harbour Town’s red-and-white-striped lighthouse.
Sea Pines Wedding Reception Venues:
- The Atlantic Room – Accommodates 100-130. This stylish venue has floor-to-ceiling windows which provide views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Champions Ballroom – Accommodates up to 250. Grand and sophisticated with views of the lush greens of the Harbour Town Golf links.
- Heritage Room – Accommodates 100-120. This elegant venue features balconies with views of the Harbour Town Golf Links.
- Magnolia Room – Accommodates 30-80. The perfect location for a more intimate reception and situated on a private wing of the Plantation Golf Club with views of the golf course and lagoons.
To start planning your very own Sea Pines Wedding/Reception, please contact Ann Bentley Hill at (843) 816-5074 |email@example.com