The Montage Palmetto Bluff wedding venue offers couples and their guests an intimate experience wrapped in the height of luxury. Southern hospitality and going above and beyond is the trademark of this wedding destination. It’s no wonder then, that when looking for top wedding venues in South Carolina, Montage Palmetto Bluff consistently turned up as one of the most frequently searched. Host to several famous couples including Justin and Hailey Bieber, Palmetto Bluff Weddings and receptions are rated as topnotch for several reasons. Here are a few:
Palmetto Bluff Weddings are Postcard Ready
With acres of marsh, views of pristine waterwaysand live oaks draped in Spanish moss, you’ll always feel like you’ve stepped into a postcard at Montage Palmetto Bluff. With miles of lush greenery dotted with charming cottages, care has been taken to preserve its natural environment for all guests to enjoy.
Surroundings to Soothe the Soul
Planning and hosting a wedding/reception can be extremely stressful. So, choosing to spend your special day at Montage Palmetto Bluff is advantageous because the natural surroundings are like a soothing balm for the soul.
Montage Palmetto Bluff weddings and receptions are the epitome of romance. Couples and their guests will be greeted by breathtaking views of the May River; the Lagoons; the salt marsh as well as the forest. Spanish moss-laden oaks and lush green yards serve as the ultimate backdrop of this grand estate. Pack your cares away and explore the grounds by taking a romantic bike ride on one of the Signature Veuve Clicquot Bicycles or opt for a romantic stroll around the property.
You’ll find an abundance of space at Montage Palmetto Bluff. The extensive grounds contain 20,000 acres of South Carolina coastal marsh and 32 miles of waterfront. More than enough room to entertain the wedding couple and their guests.
Accommodations for Your Palmetto Bluff Wedding
Montage Palmetto Bluff is not short on accommodations. There are several options to choose from depending on your preference and needs. These include:
- Rooms – think traditional “hotel”, wrapped in luxury and you have the rooms at Montage Palmetto Bluff. ADA-accessible rooms are also available at the Lagoon Guests House.
- Suites – these are an excellent choice if you need a bit more space. Suites are close to or double in size in comparison to the rooms and provide separate seating areas, high ceilings, and other amenities.
- Cottages – get cozy with the cottages of Montage Palmetto Bluff. Quaint, warm, and inviting; they come complete with a gas fireplace and scenic views of the river, lagoon, or forest.
- Moreland Village Homes – like a home away from home, Moreland Village Homes are equipped with two to five bedrooms; amenities unique to each home; village, lagoon, or river views depended on location.
- Wilson Village Homes – much like Moreland Village Homes, Wilson Village Homes are also equipped with two to five bedrooms; amenities unique to each home; can sleep up to 12 individuals depended on accommodations of choice.
Health and Safety Protocols
According to the Montage Palmetto Bluff website, “All Montage International locations have implemented an enhanced prescriptive Health & Safety protocol program that was designed in collaboration with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as from leading experts in their respective fields.” Safety protocols have been put into place so that all in attendance have peace of mind that they will remain safe and healthy. A more detailed list of what those safety measures entail can be found on the official website.
Customer Satisfaction for a Palmetto Bluff Wedding
Websites such as travel.usnews.com, theknot.com, and weddingwire.com all provide consistent high marks from satisfied customers regarding everything from the accommodations, the wedding venue, the culinary experience, as well as the planning process. This no doubt is contributed to the hands-on approach taken by the Montage Palmetto Bluff wedding team. According to the Wedding Experience at Montage Palmetto Bluff pdf., “Your Montage Palmetto Bluff Wedding Team will oversee your events at Palmetto Bluff and give wonderful recommendations on vendors such as hair and makeup, officiants, and stationary suites, to ensure a reliable and professional team for your special weekend. The wedding team will also manage your food and beverage, event design and will plan and manage your wedding weekend timeline.” And if that’s not superstar treatment, I don’t know what is.
So, you’ve decided that Montage Palmetto Bluff is the perfect venue for your wedding and/or reception! Here are the venue options available to you and your guests:
Indoor Wedding Venues
- May River Chapel: accommodates up to 120; provides picturesque views of the marsh.
- Somerset Chapel: accommodates up to 185; sits along the interior waterway of Montage Palmetto Bluff.
- Oak Ballroom: accommodates up to 115; 1,800 square feet; wraparound veranda with views of the May River; large enough to accommodate seating with room for entertainment.
- Wilson Ballroom: accommodates up to 350 seated; 7,000 square feet; space can be used for one main event or divided into four smaller sections; foyer space is perfect for cocktails and provides views of the estate’s lawn.
Outdoor and Rehearsal Wedding Venues
- Boat House Lawn: accommodates up to 300; sits along the banks of the May River; the perfect setting for small or large weddings/receptions.
- Village Green: accommodates up to 500; centrally located; overlooks the May River; perfect space for tent setups – tents not included.
- May River Lawn: accommodates up to 300 +; provides views of the May River; surrounded by magnificent oaks.
- Moreland Landing: accommodates up to 72 under the pavilion and 350 total under and outside of pavilion; situated on the May River; equipped with a fire pit where fresh oysters can be steamed for a traditional oyster roast.
- Moreland Crossroads Lawn: accommodates up to 300; situated along the marshes of the May River; a permanent stage for performances, small bands, and wedding ceremonies.
- May River Golf Lawn: accommodates up to 100; secluded on the back side of the May River Golf Course clubhouse; a perfect setup for a more casual affair; equipped with private fire pit.
- Sunrise Lawn: accommodates up to 400; views of the lagoon and forest; features two massive firepits; provides the perfect setting for both small and large affairs.
- Wilson Lawn and Racquet Club: accommodates up to 120 seated outdoors/250 total for a reception; outdoor recreational faculty that’s home to eight tennis courts, two croquet lawns, two bocce courts, and four courtside shelters; perfect for open-air parties; brunches; bridal luncheons, etc. – get in a game or two while you’re there.
For your wedding and reception needs at Montage Palmetto Bluff, please Contact: (866) 614-0350 firstname.lastname@example.org.